COBRA comprises our entire range of factsheets, start-up guides and sector reports, and our UK-wide business support directory.
A subscription to COBRA grants access to:
- a unique range of detailed start-up guides, sector updates and reports covering the practical trading and regulatory issues in around 600 small business trades and professions
- practical factsheets, checklists and how-to guides which cover several hundred business-specific regulations, local authority licensing rules and critical trading issues
- a comprehensive business support directory which provides details of over 3,000 national, regional and local business support and funding schemes, available from over 1,400 public, private and voluntary agencies in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
COBRA is the ideal reference source for business advisers and researchers to help them with:
- advising and supporting new business start ups
- due diligence research on small business trades and sectors
- writing and appraising business plans
- appraisal and risk analysis of loan and other applications for credit
- industry insights and market intelligence
- all round current business awareness
- sector-specific awareness and understanding
- helping jobseekers develop a career path in small business sectors.
COBRA is updated on a regular basis, with a considerable amount of the statutory information and compliance data being updated at least once a year. COBRA is updated more frequently if there are critical changes to regulations, statutory bodies or other time-critical factors that affect the content.
If you would like to find out more about COBRA, or would like to register for a free trial, please get in touch.