Essential Business Guide
Written and produced by people who specialise in purely business information. Multiple copies bought by corporates, enterprise agencies, colleges, Chambers of Commerce, accountants and universities and read by thousands of business people and business advisers across the UK.
It’s a business book. What’s all the fuss about?
- Expert content: 260-odd pages packed with clear, no-nonsense business advice and information. The Guide is written by business-owning experts with years of experience. You can trust what you read.
- Full colour: Expertly designed to be easy and a pleasure to read. The colour coded sections and full index make it quick and simple to find what you’re looking for.
- Wirobound: Lies flat or folds back on itself. Takes up less space on your desk,
so you can keep it always to hand.
- Guaranteed: Individual copies come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
If you’re not completely happy, we’ll refund your money. No question.
The Essential Business Guide gives you eight sections stuffed full of small business information, including:
- Planning for success — how to decide where you want to take your business and making sure you get there
- Marketing and sales — winning the right kind of business, and building on your successes
- Money talk — from cashflow to capital, how to make a profit and control your finances
- People power — hire the right people, keep them, and keep them happy
- Keeping it legal — how to avoid endangering your business by unwittingly breaking the law
- IT matters — learn from the experts how to make technology an asset, with IT at the heart of your business
- Managing your business — good practice and tried-and-tested solutions for day-to-day efficiency
- Resources for your business — a round-up of organisations, books and websites to help you further