COBRA (Complete Business Reference Adviser) is a unique online information resource for enterprise support practitioners and small business advisers. With a subscription to COBRA, your team will have exactly the information they need to deliver exceptional support and advice to your clients, members and students.
Who uses COBRA?
COBRA is used on a daily basis by thousands of practitioners and professionals who:
- support business start ups
- help people consider self-employment
- advise small business owners
- provide micro-business funding.
Subscribers to COBRA include local enterprise agencies, business libraries, colleges and university enterprise teams, growth hubs, careers advice services, national business support agencies and banks.
Organised, ready-to-use information
When you subscribe to COBRA, your team can access our comprehensive range of business start-up guides, regulatory factsheets, industry reports and updates, as well as our UK-wide directory of local business support schemes.
COBRA’s reports, factsheets and guides are generally organised by:
- business sector – such as tourism, retail, construction and foodservice
- business activity – such as regulation, tax, employment and finance
- business support – covering each UK region and local authority area.
COBRA content, your way
You can have COBRA tailored to suit the way your team delivers business and start-up support. Our licensing options enable you to:
- have COBRA badged with your logo, providing a seamless business support service
- choose a single, multi-user or multi-site licence depending on the size of your team
- offer direct access to COBRA for your members or students
- select only the content that’s relevant to your client group.
Get in touch
To find out more about COBRA or arrange a free trial, please contact Rachel Travis on 0191 461 8000.
View case studies
Find out how other business support organisations use COBRA in their day-to-day work: